Invisalign® aligners are clear braces made of Invisalign®’s specific plastic blend in their manufacturing plants. These plastic aligners are strong and customizable based on an individual’s teeth and jaws. By design, these aligners put pressure on the teeth to make them move into a better position gradually. Invisalign® treatment, in comparison to traditional braces, is expensive. Yet, people opt for clear aligners for straightening their teeth and perfecting their smiles because of the wide range of benefits that they offer. Some of the advantages of these aligners include increased comfort and ease.
How much do Invisalign® aligners cost?
The cost of Invisalign® treatment in Greenville, WI, depends on various factors;some of them are as follows:
- Your overall oral health requirements
- Time, work, and labor your teeth would need for alignment
- Your geographical location, as the treatment cost varies from city to city
- Your orthodontist’s fees based on his or her credentials and experience
- If your insurance plan covers the Invisalign® treatment cost or not
Usually, the Invisalign® treatment cost on an average is between $3,000 and $7,000 but could be more in the case of badly managed teeth. Besides, some insurance companies reimburse the cost of treatment up to a certain extent.
How can you make Invisalign® treatment fit your budget?
In comparison to traditional metal braces, Invisalign® treatment is an expensive way to fix crooked teeth. But, you can always strategize and use different programs to plan your Invisalign® treatment better financially to make it fit in your budget. Some options for lowering the treatment cost of Invisalign® aligners are listed below:
- Health savings accounts or HSA: This option helps you use a certain amount from your salary before tax for healthcare expenses. You can use your HSA account balance in the following year in case you haven’t used it.
- Payment plan: These days majority of dentists offer various payment plans to their patients to make dental treatment more affordable. Having a monthly payment plan helps you to plan your treatment effectively from a financial perspective. Thus, you won’t need to stress about paying the entire bill at once.
- Dental schools: You can research dental schools near you, as some schools offer Invisalign® treatment at a discounted price. However, the catch is that, at the dental school, you will be treated by dental students. Furthermore, some reputed dental schools always ensure that a certified dentist supervises the students during their treatment processes.
- Credit cards with no interest: Based on your credit score, you can qualify for a no-interest credit card, which can make your Invisalign® treatment more affordable. A no-interest payment plan helps in stretching out your treatment cost into small monthly installments without any interest.
At Westhill Dental, we have the best dentists for Invisalign® aligners in Greenville WI, who will assist you in planning your Invisalign® treatment. We also offer a variety of payment options to make our services accessible to everyone. To know more, you can get in touch with us.